THEME: REFRESH & REVIVE
BIG IDEA: We live in a world that needs refreshing and reviving; a world that needs God. When we do the first part by humbling ourselves, seeking God’s face and turning from our ways, God says He’ll bring healing.
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Acts 3:19 (TPT) 19 And now you must repent and turn back to God so that your sins will be removed, and so that times of refreshing will stream from the Lord’s presence.
Repentance may bring a moment of pain, but unrepentance will lead you to a lifetime of pain.
Psalm 107:35 (NLT) 35 But he also turns deserts into pools of water, the dry land into springs of water.
Isaiah 40:30-31 (TLB) Even the youths shall be exhausted, and the young men will all give up. 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint
• Pray that God would bring healing to this divided land
• Scripture tells us that we are to pray for those who are in authority
• Pray for President Trump, Vice President Pence and national government leaders
• Pray for Governor Walz, mayors, county officials
• Pray for those tasked with the health, well-being and safety across Minnesota
• Pray for unity across all political spectrums; that they would work together
• Pray that God would bring revival and a refreshing to our land
I declare, in Jesus’ name, that my child will know Your purpose for their life and will be used in a great way by You. I believe they will be salt & light to all people around them. I pray that they will walk closely with you and be vessels that honor You in all things. 2 Timothy 2:21