THEME: HE IS HERE
BIG IDEA: One of the most comforting truths from Scripture is that God is here. No matter what’s happening, what we see or how we feel…God is here. Today we are going to pray that people who are scared and confused, would experience peace and that God would bring an economic recovery to our land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
1 Kings 20:23 (NIV) 23 Meanwhile, the officials of the king of Aram advised him, “Their gods are gods of the hills. That is why they were too strong for us. But if we fight them on the plains, surely we will be stronger than they.
Psalm 23:4 (NIV) 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
• The Name of Jesus is above every other name
• Speak to the virus—that it must bow its knee to the Name of Jesus
• We bind the spirit of fear
• We believe that we and our families operate with the mind of Christ and we resist the spirit of fear, anxiety, depression, and worry
• We pray for economic healing
• For those who have lost or are fearful of losing their jobs
• We pray for a resurgence in this economy
Lord, give my child true peace within their Spirit. Free their minds from distractions and anxiety. Fill them with calmness and confidence that flows from You. John 14:27