PRAYING FOR THOSE PROVIDING HEALTH CARE
John 14:13 (NKJV) And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
John 16:23-24 (NKJV) 23 “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
Matthew 18:20 (NIV) For where two or three gather in my name, I am there with them.”
Philippians 2:9-12 (NIV) 9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Big Idea: For much of our lives we have been taught and encouraged to pray in the name of Jesus. But often we’ve never stopped to consider why. Often, because of custom or tradition we’ve just sort of tagged “in Jesus Name” to the end of our prayers. But the Name of Jesus guarantees the attention of God’s ear and puts the enemy on the run!
Those in the health care industry
- As we pray today, remember that the Name of Jesus is above every name
- Pray for doctors, nurses, first responders
- Those who are on the front lines of providing health care
- Pray that they would have stamina, protection and endurance, speak life over them
- Pray for their protection as well as the safety and protection of their families and loved ones
- Speak to the virus that it must bow it’s knee to the Name of Jesus