Lake Carlos State Park Group campsite Just North of Alexandria (90 minutes west of St. Cloud)
September 18–21, 2020 (you can attend all, or part of the weekend)
Be prepared for a family oriented, weekend for the guys, fishing, food, and fun.
- You can bring either canoes or boats
- $50/adult for camping, meals & snacks (we eat well)
- $25/boy for camping, meals & snacks (we eat well)
- The group site is for tents only. If you wish to bring an enclosed camper, they can be accommodated at an individual site for an additional charge.
- Each vehicle will be responsible for a MN state Park permit (either daily or year)
- Registration closes Sept 13
The campsite is fairly ideal, with a large lakeside location that will accommodate as many as 50-60 or more for tenting on gentle grassy slopes, a shelter area with electricity, vaulted toilets and also indoor toilets with electricity and hot water in the sinks but no showers at this campsite, fire rings, and picnic tables outside and inside the shelter area.
Men are welcomed to bring either canoes of fishing boats. There are numerous very good fishing lakes in the Lake Carlos area, and we get to several during the weekend. We have great fireside pow wows, Spiritual growth times, “smore sessions”, and more (the fire rings do get used).
There is electricity available.
A sheet with suggested equipment items to bring is available from El Statz
For more details, call El at (320) 470-0464